– 4 sheets nori
– 3 cups sumeshi
– 6 oz sashimi-grade yellowtail
– 1 cup mayonnaise
– 2 tbsp Sriracha sauce
– 1 oz tobiko
– 6 stalks green onion
1. Cook sushi rice.
2. Form a small ball of rice with your hands or use a round cookie cutter to make a small circular rice shape about 1″ tall and 2 inches in diameter.
3. Cut the nori into 2″ strips. Wrap a strip of nori around the circumference of each rice ball.
4. Wash the green onion, cut the long green stalks off of the white bulb-like things. Discard the white bulbs.
5. Chop the green onion.
6. Mix the mayonnaise, Sriracha sauce, tobiko and green onion.
7. Slice yellowtail into 1 cm diameter slices.
8. Curl each strip of yellowtail into a circle, fit on top of the rice into the nori.
9. Top the yellowtail with some of the mayonnaise mix.